Index of Articles
- Primarily Speaking: An article about the Trident and Rocket Three Primary Drive System.
- Oil Pump: An article about the Trident and Rocket Three Oil Pump, and how it can be overhauled.
- Jack Shemans: 'Works' fitter: A biography of Jack, one of the 'works' fitters who played such a major part in the 1960's and 1970's success of the Triumph racing team.
- Oil leaks, push-rod tubes, gaskets and sealing rings: An article about the changes to the head gasket and push-rod tubes seals over the production life of the Trident and Rocket Three.
- 4 to 5-speed Gearbox Conversions: Some hints and suggestions about fitting 5-speed gearclusters into crankcases and gearbox shells that originally held 4-speed gearclusters.
- Yokes, Bearings and Conversions: Some hints and suggestions about the fitting of the steering yokes and their bearings, and the correct positioning of the same. Also some hints and tips to bear in mind when wanting to update the forks and arrangments to the 'disc' arrangement.
- 3 into 1 Exhaust Systems: An article about the 3 into 1 exhaust systems
in use on Trident and Rocket Three 'Race' bikes.
- Waking the Sleeping Beast: An article about starting an engine for the first time, be it re-built, or just not been run for a while.
- More to follow