- More to follow
- 8th December 2002, added: A PRICE LIST,
for products mentioned in the products section
- 9th February 2010, added: Articles: Waking the Sleeping Beast
- 27th June 2006, edited: Products: High Capacity Oil Pump., An extension added
to the narrative giving constructional changes and information about an alternate capacity version.
- 11th June 2006, minor changes to the 'Front Page'.... Links added to Triples OnLine and the TR3OC
- 26th July 2004, added: Products: P&M & Triple Cycles Strong Cylinders,
Information about these parts, draft copy only & may be ammended!
- 15th June 2004, added: Articles: 3 into 1 exhaust systems,
an article about just that, the 3 into 1 exhaust systems currently in use on Trident and Rocket 3 race bikes
- 30th January 2004, added: Articles: Oil leaks, push-rod tubes, gaskets and sealing rings,
an addendum added about copper rocker base gaskets
- 2nd September 2003, added: Journal: My activities in 2003,
extended and some images added
- 27th August 2003, added: Journal: My activities in 2003
- 23rd June 2003, added: Products: Lifts, Bench and Compact
- 22nd June 2003, added: Articles: Yokes, Bearings and
- 19th January 2003, added: Maps: Maps and Directions
- 13th January 2003, added: Products: Sump Plate, with drain facility
- 20th December 2002, added: Products: Alternate Carburetter Drain Plug
- 17th December 2002, added: Products: Alternate 'Disc' Fork Top Nut
- 14th December 2002, added: Products: Lightweight Shock Absorber Drum
- 8th December 2002, added: Products: Pullrod & Lift Bearing
- 8th December 2002, added: Products: Superior Stanchions
- 8th December 2002, added: Products: Oil Pump Drive Gears
- 23rd January 2001, added: Products: Copper Gaskets
- 20th January 2001, added: Products: Clutch Plate.
- 19th January 2001, images added to Articles: Jack Shemans - Works Fitter.
- 15th January 2001, minor changes to the 'Front Page'....more to follow.
- 1st January 2001, added: Articles: 4 to 5-speed Gearbox Conversions.
- 29th December 2000, altered Gallery, and some existing images
replaced with better quality versions (as I learn to use the processing software).
- 26th December 2000, added: Gallery, thumbnails of images used, or to be
used, on this site.
- 25th December 2000, added: Anatomy Document, Triumph Trident 930cc 'Unlimited Class
To return to the current home page please use this link To the first page
95 Wanstead Park Road
Telephone: +44 20 8215 4583 (answerphone only, unless by arrangement)
Facsimile: +44 20 3137 2295
Copyright © 2000 Philip Pick
Version 0.1 Date December 2000